Here are six fun ways different countries, Australia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Poland and Sweden celebrate Christmas. Get a taste of how people in other countries celebrate the big day with our info-graphic Christmas image.
How do you celebrate Christmas in your country?
- Australia - A BBQ on the beach and a red nosed kangaroo!
- Bulgaria - Koludevane, carol singing with a stick called a gega.
- Czech Republic - Fasting on Christmas Eve in hope of seeing the "golden pig".
- Hong Kong - In Cantonese Santa Claus is called Sing Daan Lou Yan.
- Poland - Christmas is a 12 course meal with obligatory beetroot soup called barszcz.
- Sweden - The Swedes believe in a Christmas gift bearing gnome called Tomtenisse.
Are these Christmas customs real or fairy tales? Please leave a comment with your thoughts!