Does eBay offer Worldwide Shipping?
The video will run you through the settings for eBay worldwide, or you can read the information below with images.
It can be quite difficult, sometimes, to find something on eBay.com, such as an iPhone, that can be shipped overseas, to your country. Many sellers will ship overseas, offering worldwide shipping for an added shipping cost but, finding the sellers who do can be quite difficult if you don’t know what you are doing. Some sellers will also offer freeworldwide shipping, which is easy to find if you know where to look.
In this guide we will run through how to find eBay items with international shipping, to the location Worldwide (which is the term eBay use to select that feature in advanced search), how to find items for sale with free international shipping and how to set your preferred shipping location.
If you search for an iphone, or other product, the shipping information may tell you that it ships worldwide but, you still have to click on the ‘see details’ tab to find out more information. And, of course, when you do click through, it may say that the product cannot be shipped internationally to your country, which can be very time consuming and annoying.
There is an easy way to find only the products that can be shipped to the country you select. The video shows you how to do it.
How do I search eBay.com internationally?
- Click on Advanced – next to the eBay search button.
- Scroll down to Location
- Select from preferred locations, select: Worldwide.
- Do a search in the search bar.
Once you have done this only products that deliver to the country you have selected will be shown.
How do I set my preferred location on eBay?
At the top of the page is a toolbar which include the signin and register links. On the right hand side is a flag, click on the flag and select your country from the dropdown. eBay will now show you products that can be shippied to the country you selected as your Ship to location.
How do I find items with Free International Shipping?
In the advanced search page, scroll down to the Search Results section, just above the Location section, and check the “Free international shipping” box under Shipping options. See the image below.
eBay is an online auction and shopping website where people can buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services. The site allows users to list items for sale, and buyers can bid on those items or purchase them immediately at a fixed price. eBay was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. It is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, and is available in more than 30 countries around the world.
eBay offers international shipping for many of the items listed on its website. Buyers and sellers can arrange for items to be shipped to other countries, and eBay provides tools and services to help with this process. However, not all items on eBay are eligible for international shipping, and some sellers may choose not to ship internationally. It’s always a good idea to check the item listing carefully before making a purchase to ensure that it can be shipped to your location.
Here are some tips for buying on eBay:
- Research the seller: Check the seller’s feedback rating and read reviews from other buyers to make sure they are reputable.
- Read the item description carefully: Make sure you understand what you are buying, including any defects or issues that the seller has disclosed.
- Ask questions: If you have any questions about the item, contact the seller before making a purchase.
- Check the return policy: Make sure you understand the seller’s return policy in case you need to return the item.
- Pay securely: Use a secure payment method, such as PayPal, to protect your financial information.
- Leave feedback: After receiving your item, be sure to leave feedback for the seller to let others know about your experience.
By following these tips, you can help ensure a smooth and successful shopping experience on eBay.
Here are some potential advantages and disadvantages of using eBay:
- Wide variety of products: eBay offers a huge selection of items for sale, including new and used goods, rare and collectible items, and hard-to-find items.
- Convenience: eBay allows you to shop from the comfort of your own home, at any time of day or night.
- Competitive prices: The auction format of eBay can often result in lower prices for buyers.
- Safe and secure: eBay provides tools and services to help protect buyers and sellers from fraud and other forms of misconduct.
- Risk of fraud: Despite eBay’s efforts to protect buyers and sellers, there is always a risk of encountering fraudulent sellers or being a victim of scamming.
- Lack of personal interaction: Unlike shopping in a physical store, eBay does not allow you to see or handle the item before purchasing it.
- Shipping costs: Depending on the item and the seller’s location, shipping costs can be expensive, particularly for international purchases.
- No guarantees: Unlike purchasing from a physical store, there are no guarantees with eBay purchases, so you may not always get what you expect.
Overall, eBay offers many benefits for shoppers, but it is important to be aware of the potential drawbacks and take steps to protect yourself when using the platform.
This guide was updated to add the images and ensure the information is up to date. 21/08/2020 and on 09/12/2022.
If you have any comments please leave them below!
eBay international shipping details